Below are the terms and conditions that govern your use of the DAUGHTERS website. In using the site, you agree to be bound by these stipulations as well as any applicable laws and regulations. DAUGHTERS reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the site.
- Viewing and retaining copies of pages on the site is only authorized for your personal use. Any duplication, publication, modification or other distribution of the materials on this site is forbidden without authorization or consent from DAUGHTERS.
- The site contains links to third-party websites. These linked sites are not controlled by DAUGHTERS, and DAUGHTERS is not responsible for the contents, advertising, products or any other materials or links contained therein. DAUGHTERS provides these links only as a convenience, and inclusion of a link does not imply or equate to endorsement by DAUGHTERS of the linked site, its contents, advertising, products or other materials.
- Certain names or logos are service marks or trademarks of DAUGHTERS. All other service marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. The information Google Analytics generates on your use of the site (including your IP address) will be sent to Google’s servers and stored there. The information, aside from approximate location (i.e. IP address), is mostly anonymous traffic data, including but not limited to, browser information, device information, and language. Google uses this information to evaluate website use, compile website-activity reports for site managers, and provide other services related to the activities of the site and Internet usage to help DAUGHTERS improve its user experience. Google may send this information to third parties when required to do so by law or in so far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. However, Google states it will never link your IP address to other data held by Google. By using this site, you authorize Google to process your data in the manner and for the purposes specified herein. For more information on Google Analytics, click here.
- DAUGHTERS does not guarantee the site will be error-free or uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the site or any content, search or link on it. DAUGHTERS cannot ensure and does not warrant that files you download will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features.
Liability for any damages arising from the use of this site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages, will not be the responsibility of DAUGHTERS. As a user, you agree to indemnify and hold DAUGHTERS, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, members, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including attorney’s fees or other considerations relating to or arising out of your use of the site. This indemnification also encompasses your use of the site to, for example, link to another site or to upload content or other information.